Welcome to the Fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hey yall waddup

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Z6IIAB

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:45 pm    Post subject: hey yall waddup Reply with quote

just checking in with you guys

how are ya?

Call me Celina. I've been a fan since 2007, and tried to enjoy the old forum since then too. Now that we have a forum for radfems/people who actually enjoy the comic! Hell yes! I'll call up all my buddies here!! Armageddon is coming.
nevra

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm desperately struggling to finish the semester successfully. Motivation is waaay down after spending so long in school, but the subject matter is getting tough. Right now I'm trying to figure out the read time for various types of hard drives. It's delightful. How are you?
Z6IIAB

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nevra wrote:
I'm desperately struggling to finish the semester successfully. Motivation is waaay down after spending so long in school, but the subject matter is getting tough. Right now I'm trying to figure out the read time for various types of hard drives. It's delightful. How are you?

Good luck! Don't give up, I know it's tempting because of all the time you spent, I was like that when I was finishing graduation, but the sacrifice is worth it! I'm super happy now, I'm getting my post grad degree in molecular and celular biology and I'm studying like crazy. My dream is being a scientist and I'm fighting for that ^^
Call me Celina. I've been a fan since 2007, and tried to enjoy the old forum since then too. Now that we have a forum for radfems/people who actually enjoy the comic! Hell yes! I'll call up all my buddies here!! Armageddon is coming.
October

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:41 pm    Post subject: Checking In! Reply with quote

Hi, folks! Thanks for checking in, Z6IIAB! I haven't been talking much, but lurking consistently! Wink

Great to hear about all the educational endeavors! I hope all goes well!
Z6IIAB

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Checking In! Reply with quote

October wrote:
Hi, folks! Thanks for checking in, Z6IIAB! I haven't been talking much, but lurking consistently! Wink

Great to hear about all the educational endeavors! I hope all goes well!

nevra

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, both of you! Trying to become a scientist is super cool. Planning on doing research or more of applied science?
Z6IIAB

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nevra wrote:
Thanks, both of you! Trying to become a scientist is super cool. Planning on doing research or more of applied science?

a little bit of both! mostly research and publishing papers probably ^^
GothHick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:48 am    Post subject: Re: hey yall waddup Reply with quote

Z6IIAB wrote:

how are ya?

Not half bad, thanks for asking. Have managed not to do myself in commuting on a OneWheel for a couple days now which is nice but not something I'm ready to take for granted just yet. Also recently got back from a trip where I got to thank my host family for their many kindnesses from decades back.

I'm envious of your scientific pursuits. Not a skillset I have, but one I've long admired. Please save the world! Smile
Z6IIAB

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: hey yall waddup Reply with quote

GothHick wrote:
Z6IIAB wrote:

how are ya?

Not half bad, thanks for asking. Have managed not to do myself in commuting on a OneWheel for a couple days now which is nice but not something I'm ready to take for granted just yet. Also recently got back from a trip where I got to thank my host family for their many kindnesses from decades back.

I'm envious of your scientific pursuits. Not a skillset I have, but one I've long admired. Please save the world! Smile

Nice! We gotta be thankful for the good things, yknow? And thanks! I'll try saving whatever bit I manage to work with ^^ you have my word \o
MazingerZ

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched the high school production of Les Miserables yesterday with family. Recognized one of my classmates as the sick prostitute.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: