welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

12 March 2017:A Dose of Reality
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chronometry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samsally wrote:
i don't understand why humor confuses you so much, Chronometry, but the longer this goes on the funnier it gets and that's some weird ass irony right there.

I'm fairly certain that's not the definition of irony. Maybe Alanis Morissette can help us.

This poster is a white cismale heterosexual. Feel free to ignore him if he starts speaking nonsense.
Sam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we are now having an ironic foray into the clinical overanalysis of the definition of irony
Samsally

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the irony intensifies
Draculaura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, yes

but i have one question:

quarter brick, half a brick, whole brick
Be a puppet on a string, hanging from a fucking tree

AGGHHH
Sam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thousand pound brick

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/30/red-clay-brick-selling-for-up-to-1000-on-ebay
Draculaura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not it

AGGHHH
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey everyone i'm back what's going on i heard the irony in here was 90
TinT

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samsally wrote:
it's like, how do you become so callous as to listen to people say "you're hurting me" and go "no I'm not!!" while digging the knife in deeper.

that's some creepy fucking shit. fuck off and leave transwomen alone. i know we got a handful of transfeminine people on this forum and I want them to feel safe here, or at least as safe as this place ever is.

And your scolding for "dusty bitch" comments is where? Is that not hurtful language? But of course, no one into misogynistic trans activism cares about women as a class. That's why it's so appealing to thoughtless people on the left: they get to signal their virtue, show how "woke" they are, be all intersectional, but also totally buy into every retrograde attitude about gender that actual feminists have been fighting for decade, call women disgusting names, and support the continuation of male supremacy. Real progressive heroes, thanks so much.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

irony is 95 now
Draculaura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm a girl too, dumbass. been called bitch and worse.

you sling at my fucking friends, you don't get to wail about getting fucking slung at. why are you still here, anyway? your pithy paragraph reeks of an attempt to get some sort of balm for your bruised ego.

not happening. fuck you, fuck your pity party. your ideas are bullshit and me calling you bitch is not worse than you calling people the wrong thing because your brain's pea sized and your vision is warped by hatred.

trans women aren't males.

intersectionality is necessary for feminism to progress.

and you're still an annoying, miserable fucking bitch.

AGGHHH
Draculaura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't fight for fucking woke points, either. i'm not rich. i'm not white. i'm not popular.

i'm a black kid lesbian caged in by homophobia from my family, from an institution that despises me. i fight for my fucking life, and because i'm not stupid enough to swallow the empty lie that i'm more valid than a trans person just for being born some type of way

you despise me. call me hurtful.

FUCK off.

i fight for my life. they fight for theirs. i won't allow y'all to destroy the bond we need to share.

they struggle so hard against male supremacy. because it chokes them. kills them. you DARE. you fucking DARE to call the system that destroys them physically and mentally on the goddamn daily, that ostracizes them, declares them broken, calls them freaks and worthless and invents every word it can to pull them screaming into the darkness... you D A R E to say they're part of it by default? you dare to say they want to uphold it?

woman.

are you stupid? ill? fucking brain-dead?

you are miring yourself in quicksand with this shit. and if you even succeed, you won't realize what your stupid asses have done until they pack you into the same cemetary you packed us into, smiling all the way as they push you into nameless graves. not BELIEVING their luck that you were stupid enough to plan and plot your own goddamn funeral.

AGGHHH
Draculaura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you tell a cis person that they, despite faults, despite wrongdoing, despite hatred; are better than any trans person simply for being cis: they'll help you build the laws that destroy them, lift the pundits that belittle them, and hate the people who try to tell them they're wrong. and then, as everything crumbles, they'll look around and say: they did everything they could.

that's a modified lyndon b johnson quote. i made it my own, because the man was an idiot.

there's people here older and cooler-headed than me, ma'am.

they tried a bit here. they were less venomous. they tried to be scientific with their explanation.

but you didn't care.

you, at first, tried (badly) to hide your views. you knew they were unwelcome. you got identified, and then you switched faces on a dime.

you came here to pontificate smugly about your point of view, convinced by tat's work that you'd find like minded people here.

you tried to win, to convince at least one more person to go to your side.

you tried desperately to poise yourself as the victim. only being Rational! and Reasonable! and Logical against the hateful dredges of sinfest's masculinity poisoned fanbase!

but see.

i know a little somethin-somethin about people like you. when you black, and you gay, and you use the internet everyday... you learn a bit about facades. you feel the knives behind sweet words and academia, hear the hiss in seeming pleas towards great ideals.

i remember who i was, years ago. i thought all was good in the world of activism. we were all unified in a goal of Making Things Better. i reblogged pics of uterus pins and girls in pastel jackets and all that business.

and then i saw the underbelly.

i saw y'all sniveling at happy trans kids about how, with their clothing and happiness, they "twisted" womanhood. i read the account of what went down at a mitchfest, how y'all screeched at a young girl that she was a "man on the land". watched how you'd almost fetishistically prostrate yourselves to meaningless bullshit just to lock trans people out. watched how you called a friend of mine, a 15 year old trans lesbian teetering on the edge, a straight boy over and over and over.

i watched how so many of you had wormed into the lgbt and feminist internet community, turning people against each other based on a pathological need to be the most important when a machine is poised over all our heads waiting to fucking crush us and it does not give a SHIT about what we were born as and what we became.

i saw trans kids and adults all over the internet. and i read their stories and blogs. i saw their liveliness, their creativity, their energy and hope and pain and suffering and i saw then that we were not different. not really, not ever. the government was wrong. john and jane q. public were wrong.

and most importantly.

you lot were wrong.

i learn more every day about the world around me and the struggle that got me to where i am today. i know i have a long way to go, that our progress has a long way to go, but every day i thank all my lucky stars that i wasn't strangled into mindlessly hating people who were there for us when nobody else was. and still are.

and i say, wholeheartedly:

fuck you, bitch.

your game is over. that game is over.

and i also say, what the older generations, with every letter of lgbt marching in tandem through struggle and fear also said to those that obstructed them:

step up and move on.

or get the absolute unholy FUCK out of my way.

AGGHHH
Sam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TinT wrote:
And your scolding for "dusty bitch" comments is where? Is that not hurtful language? But of course, no one into misogynistic trans activism cares about women as a class. That's why it's so appealing to thoughtless people on the left: they get to signal their virtue, show how "woke" they are, be all intersectional, but also totally buy into every retrograde attitude about gender that actual feminists have been fighting for decade, call women disgusting names, and support the continuation of male supremacy. Real progressive heroes, thanks so much.

ah, you cannot let go of the dusty bitch thing. it's like the last tool left in an increasingly depleted arsenal to try to impel your crusade forward.

the closest comparison to this dipshittery would be, perhaps, like if a white person went wandering into a black community and underwent some circumspect argumentation about black aggression before going "i don't see you spending equal energy condemning your own use of slurs, which is how i have uncovered your deep-seated racial animosity from the wisdom of my race realism." it really is impressively asinine. i mean that legitimately; it's remarkable enough that i will remember it. it's the straw you have committed to grasping.

i am also completely assured that you won't ever demonstrate awareness as to why,

and nobody here really has time for your bugbrennan-ass looking shit,

so you should go now
Sam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

on the other hand though, i guess credit should be due. you're jacking off about virtue signaling, right, so if yours is a brave experiment in "virtuelessness signaling," tint, may i be the first to tell you it is a rousing success and we are all uniformly convinced you have no moral position worth regarding here. you may depart now, content in your success.
TinT

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam wrote:

the closest comparison to this dipshittery would be, perhaps, like if a white person went wandering into a black community

And there we go. Being a women is the privileged state, just like being white. Why are these uppity women complaining when they have it so easy? Sign up with the MRAs, you fit right in.

And how nice to see that posted after three straight walls of drivel and abuse from DL. "Gendered slurs don't matter, I'm a girl!" OK, and right now you're also a feminist just like Sarah Palin and Phyllis Schlafly. Plenty of time for that to improve, though, along with reading comprehension. I have never hid my views, and I have never said that women were "better" than transwomen, and given how utterly backwards you read Wic's original response to me, I doubt the issue was the clarity of writing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: