Welcome to the Fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

April 15, 2017: Capitalism 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EverythingsJake

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:49 pm    Post subject: April 15, 2017: Capitalism 6 Reply with quote

'Tis my birthday so I get to post the comic. Tra la.
Odemon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iot makes me a bit sad to see how Ishida can't be consistent. Sad
I mean, he's made it pretty clear that fembots lives are worth something, so why wouldn't drone lives be?
they are both sentient, wouldn't it be better to reprogram them or send them into the reality zone?
I dunno. maybe i'm exaggerating, but something bothers me about this.
Edit: Happy birthday EverythingsJake
also for some reason my post got duplicated, sorry about that.

Last edited by Odemon on Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mr. Meddler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy birthday! [unleashes the Birthday Kittens]

Click here to see my artwork!
Click here to check out my Tweets!
Strix Varia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhhhhhhhhh. Ok. I get it. We have been looking at this from the wrong perspective. The devil couldn't care less about technology. He automatically knows what peoples vices are and is always there to take advantage of them. He doesn't need spyware. He doesn't care about money because It's all basically his anyway. The more money that other people have, the more people get corrupted by it. He enjoys the pain and suffering of others. Everything that Milton builds gets destroyed or taken from him. Every woman he envies despises him. He is constantly outclassed by little girls.

Pretty much every devil tech arc is nothing more than Milton hell. If the camera were to pull back far enough, we would probably see him suffering in his own pit. Every defeat and humiliation is just another devil's fork stabbing into his soul. Which makes me wonder if the girls are even real or if they are just another creation of the devil to hurt Milton. It does seem like the sort of thing Devil man would do for amusement.
Yinello

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy birthday Jake!

@odemon: In this world, bot lives are worth nothing to pretty much anyone. Only a few seem to care, so whoever is driving the truck is obviously not one of those people.
Pedro_Martini

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#BotLivesMatter
HP Jake
0z79

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strix Varia wrote:
Ohhhhhhhhhh. Ok. I get it. We have been looking at this from the wrong perspective. The devil couldn't care less about technology. He automatically knows what peoples vices are and is always there to take advantage of them. He doesn't need spyware. He doesn't care about money because It's all basically his anyway. The more money that other people have, the more people get corrupted by it. He enjoys the pain and suffering of others. Everything that Milton builds gets destroyed or taken from him. Every woman he envies despises him. He is constantly outclassed by little girls.

Pretty much every devil tech arc is nothing more than Milton hell. If the camera were to pull back far enough, we would probably see him suffering in his own pit. Every defeat and humiliation is just another devil's fork stabbing into his soul. Which makes me wonder if the girls are even real or if they are just another creation of the devil to hurt Milton. It does seem like the sort of thing Devil man would do for amusement.

OK... now THAT is interesting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: