Welcome to the Fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

February 16th, 2018: Shogun 12

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Odemon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:06 pm    Post subject: February 16th, 2018: Shogun 12 Reply with quote

hoo boy. what if it were slick doing this?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chronometry

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: February 16th, 2018: Shogun 12 Reply with quote

Nique wrote:
Where'd it go??

you daftie it's on the floor right there now pick it up before someone does you for littering

This poster is a white cismale heterosexual. Feel free to ignore him if he starts speaking nonsense.
Argus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such a rebel
Fkuc teh system
Paperwork on the wind.
Taemon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh. Monique, let your beloved make her own choices, alright. Also, what if the paper ends up on the witches' tree? Maybe Kate will feel compelled to take care of this one, too! That'd be awesome! A huge witchbot!
Onimaru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Onimaru wrote:

As a side note, I see that we jumped any kind of drama about Nique's demand that Abby not do her job.

Not even 24 hours later he proves me wrong Razz

Anyways, while I'd LIKE to see some kind of disagreement or problem arise from this, I admittedly would not like to see it come down on Abby of all people. I feel I'd prefer a disagreement between them they have to resolve over Abby just going along with Monique and her suffering punishment that they'll just Karma Houdini out of anyways.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: