July 4, 2018: Political 2

Talk about the comic
Z6IIAB

July 4, 2018: Political 2

Post by Z6IIAB »

yeah
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
October

Post by October »

You talked about wishing there was an easy 'share' button? Today's strip is one of those I'd really like to put on Facebook.
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

October wrote:You talked about wishing there was an easy 'share' button? Today's strip is one of those I'd really like to put on Facebook.
Yeah! You should totally do it! I normally copy the image and also write the link so people can read it on sinfest.net
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
BlueUnicorn

Post by BlueUnicorn »

:idea: Easiest way to share the comic:

Below the comic are the words FIRST and PREVIOUS.

Click PREVIOUS.

Below that comic are the words FIRST PREVIOUS NEXT.

Click NEXT.

Now you're back with the current comic, but the address has changed to include the specific link to that comic that will remain no matter when someone clicks on it to look at the comic. Use that address.
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

Thanks, Blue ^^!
h.b.

Post by h.b. »

Should we be able to still see the stool in Panel 3? Ah, who cares.